Kato Toumpa, 544 54
Τ: +30 2315 50 70 50
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS- FAQ
Place your order from our online store in 4 steps.
1. Browse the page. See the products that interest you and put them in the basket. (Before completing the order you will be able to delete or change the quantities in the products you have put in the cart).
2. When you have finished adding products, click on CASH. There you have 2 options:
a. Only enter your details for the order. (Payment as a guest).
b. Register with your details (Register). The benefits of a registered member are: Login at any time to check your orders. Profile details (change items), wish list. Your future purchases are made directly without registering items.
After registering all your necessary items you press CONTINUE.
3. Select the shipping-delivery or pick-up method and click CONTINUE.
– If you choose a Credit Card payment method / Debit / Prepaid and then “ORDER COMPLETION” you will go to the secure environment of Piraeus Bank where you can safely make your transaction.
– If you choose to deposit in a bank account remember that its processing your order is made after the payment is identified.
If for some reason you think you will not be able to do it call us to place your order TOGETHER at 2315 50 70 50.
Shipping of our products is done with ELTA COURIER.
Shipping to your place, within Greece, with a charge of 3 euros.
For purchases worth more than 100 euros and weighing up to 2 kg, within Greece, shipping is free.
COD is charged an additional 2 euros.
Our online store calculates the total value of the products you have added to your cart.
Once you fill in the delivery address then it automatically calculates the shipping costs and adds them to the total amount displayed for payment.
By sending your order from our store, you will receive the shipping number (tracking number) for easy search.
This way you will keep track of exactly where your order is and when will reach your hands.
Order cancellation is done in 2 ways. In both cases you will need to provide the order code or if you have not kept it, the name and the date on which it was made. The ways are:
• By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
• By phone at 2315 50 70 50
We take care of the quality of our products throughout the process until they reach your hands. If you still receive a defective product you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 2315 50 7 050 at 10: 00-20: 00.
Tell us your name, order date and problem. ‘Then you’ll have to send the product back to us at our own expense.
In case of return of the products that does not concern a mistake of the company, the shipping cost is borne by the customer and amounts to 6 €.Αναφέρετέ μας το όνομα σας, την ημερομηνία παραγγελίας και το πρόβλημα που παρουσιάστηκε. ‘Επειτα θα πρέπει να μας στείλετε πίσω το προϊόν με χρέωση δική μας.
Σε περίπτωση επιστροφής των προϊόντων που δεν αφορά λάθος της εταιρείας, το κόστος των μεταφορικών βαρύνει τον πελάτη και ανέρχεται στα 6€.
Stages of the ordering process.